November 13th, 2007

Cape Town Go Club welcomes new members

Welcome to Alexander du Plessis (11k) and Steven Rae (20k), who recently joined the Cape Town Go Club.

Posted by Chris Welsh in Cape Town, New members

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 13th, 2007 at 12:03 am and is filed under Cape Town, New members. You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

10 Responses to “Cape Town Go Club welcomes new members”

cool! new members. Anyone got a rough stat on average club attendance in CT these days?

I think we’re on about 7 or 8 regulars at the moment. Recent attendance has been as low as 3 on a bad night and >10 on a good night (I lose count when my fingers run out 🙂 ).

3. Andre says:

Kind of like a troll? One, two, many, many, many, …

4. Andre says:

Alex Siemers and Alex du Plessis seem to be mixed up on the rating system…

Yes, I frequently lose my games after being ahead by many points.

The Alex’s are sorted out, as well as the problem that caused it in the first place. Please let me know if any other problems arise.

7. RichardC says:

I’m super interested in becoming a new member. I’d really like to buy a set, can anyone help me out? My number is 0828254634.

Hey Richard. Somehow I never got the e-mail saying your comment was in the moderation queue. Sorry, but thanks for contacting me by e-mail.

Steve, I’m guessing you followed up on Richard’s request while you were at it – let me know if there is something else that needs doing.

I gave him Jaco’s contact information, and said he should contact me if there was any trouble with Jaco’s pending departure to England.

This seems likely, since Jaco doesn’t have internet at the moment, and I couldn’t get hold of him on his phone lately.