The 2006 AGM has been scheduled to take place online in the South African Room of the Kiseido Go Server on 2 September, during the lunch hour of the 3rd quarter internet tournament.
Any new points for the agenda must be sent to the secretary well before the meeting.
- Adoption of the minutes of the previous AGM (held on 10 September 2005 at the Westdene Recreation Centre), including the new version of the constitution, with some typographical corrections.
- Receipt and consideration of Officers’ reports for the preceding year.
- Adoption of the annual financial statements.
- Election of Council Members:
- Reinhard Messerschmidt’s term of office as membership secretary will expire, and he is not available for re-election.
- Andre Connell was co-opted to fill the position made vacant by Victor’s resignation. This position expires this year. Andre is available for election and has been nominated (nominated by Konrad Scheffler; seconded by Sakkie Buys).
- Andries Kruger is available for election and has been nominated (nominated by Steve Kroon; seconded by Rory Beling).
- The deadline passed with only these two candidates being nominated. Their appointments will be confirmed.
- Affiliation to Mind Sports SA: Confirmation
Posted by daver as at 10:21 AM, No Comments »